12:15 AM

appreciating the little things

Posted by Noella

~ appreciating the little things

the little chameleon that runs across my path and climbs up the tree and then out of sight as i headed out from my client's place,
children streaming out from school and absolutely raucous and out of control, walking, running and obstructing my way, the happiness palpable in the air,
a hot day that makes one feel sticky and wish that there is aircon everywhere,
the bus that took some time to come amid the heavy traffic,
and me finally taking a rest on that cool transportation, moving towards a cooler place, my office

3 comments:

kar~ ♥ said...

if only i can enjoy all these little things~~ =S

Noella said...

lol, there could be other little things in store for u ;) just have to look out for it hehehe

wj said...

me having a nice deep sleep in class... ahh... the little things...

Post a Comment