4:44 AM

Happy 12th Day of Two-Zero-One-Zero!!

Posted by kar~ ♥

heyo!
H.a.p.p.y N.e.W Y.e.a.r my dears~
hope ur new year hav been good so far..

ookay, i also wanna post my 2010 resolutions & wishes. =D
Resolution #1: Look forward to my Bonus.
Resolution #2: Look for a better option after receiving my bonus.
Resolution #3: Switch to the better option.
Resolution #4: Start my life anew after switching to the better option.

hahaha!

no laR. apart from the 1st n 2nd resolutions, the rest are just rubbish. may not be what i really will do.

but~
my wishes:-

Wish #1: My family n i be healthier & happier than before.
Wish #2: My job will be smooth-sailing, pay will get higher n higher.
Wish #3: Everyone i know be successful in life & don't forget me! =D

last-but-not-the-least:
Wish #4: Hope to meet up with u all more often!!

may all your wishes come true! =P

1 comments:

Noella said...

m***n? so secretive huh.. :D

Post a Comment